Wow. Our first EVER post?! We never thought in a hundred years that we would be starting a blog post. Don’t get me wrong neither myself or Josh was ever good a English so it’s like we are in a different life, haha. All jokes…
Now where to start? I guess you should know some thing about us.
10 FACTS ABOUT JOSH:
1) I was born in Missisaga, ON 22 years ago then moved to Tsawwassen, BC then I moved once more to a little town called Okotoks, AB all before the age of 10, but don’t worry I have not moved since.. 🙂
2) I have a little brother that sometimes I love but then I really dislike strongly at the same time… He decided to pack up and leave for school across Canada, so why not leave and travel for months too?
3) I grew up playing hockey and lacrosse. But between the two of them I decided lacrosse was by far my favorite sport so I have played for the last 15 years.
4) I love always being active, from being outdoors or even just a couple hours at the gym.
5) And what kind of guy would I be if I wasn’t in love with gaming? So I guess that’s number 5.
6) I am kind of an adrenaline junkie so to get my fix every once and awhile I purchased a motorcycle a couple years ago.
7) I recently had a good friend pass away, who’s passing really made me re think about how short life is and what is out there to experience.
8) If I could live off of one food for the rest of my life, it would be a nice juicy steak.. Man I could go for a good steak right about now.
9) I am a band-aid, now that I have thought of it I don’t think I’ve ever made it through a season of lacrosse without hurting myself.
10) I’ve always wanted to travel but since meeting Hannah she has grown my travel bug 100x more in size.
10 FACTS ABOUT HANNAH:
1) I was born and raised in a small town in Northern BC 20 years ago called Dawson creek (and no not where the TV show was filmed..)
2) On just my dad’s side alone there is over 100 relatives from aunts, uncles, cousin, second cousins, you name it. There is A LOT of us, and still growing!
3) I have had a strong passion for music and singing since I was 2 years of age. Ever since then I’ve competed in singing competitions, talent shows, lead roles in plays, etc.
4) I have played volleyball for 11 years up until this year, which is the first year I haven’t, due to the fact that I had knee surgery in December from a volleyball injury which has put that sport on hold 🙁
5) I have three tattoo’s and counting, all of which have great significant meaning to me.
6) I have a pin collection that I started when I was 8 years of age and it is my sole purpose for the rest of my life to get a pin from every city. (we got a lot of traveling ahead of us)
7) My biggest role models are my mom & dad. I don’t know what I would do without them. They have been there through the best and worst times of my life and I couldn’t appreciate them more. <3
8) My favorite movie of all time has to be the Devil Wears Prada, nothing better than a strong independent women sticking it to the man.
9) I am such a kid at heart, like I still cry at Bambi every time I watch it & come on who didn’t love baby Dory on Finding Dory. ADORABLE.
10) If I could live on one food the rest of my life it would be PIZZAAAAA!!
Now it’s like you’re our friends, so welcome to our story!
As for traveling here are some of our plans for the next year or so.
In November we would like to travel to Thailand and attend the Full moon party there! That plan is still on the back burner, but Australia/ New Zealand is the top of our list.
Not sure how long we will stay but we plan on just buying a ticket for December and taking off! You know maybe we will run into a group of hippies like my cousin did and just travel all over Australia, honestly we have no set plan we just want to start somewhere!
So since we have 6 months before our big adventure we will be doing more and weekend trips, hiking, and lots of adventuring to give you guys some fun blogs before the more fun blogs come along.. ahah.
Stay tuned 🙂